As we enter in the year 2017 a week ago, so it’s a peak time for us to analyze what we did in 2016. What were our marketing strategies and how well we used social media for it? If we analyze what we did wrong then this will help us to improve ourselves for the running year. One thing is sure, social media will going to play more important role than it did in last year. So, are you including social media in your marketing strategies or not? If your answer is no then you have to start it right now. Here, I am going to present some mindblowing facts about different social media platforms that will make you to include social media in your marketing campaigns.
- Adults (aged between 18 to 34) are most likely to adopt a brand via social networking. This is near about 95 percent.
- There are over 1.65 billion active mobile social accounts and one million user are added every day.
- There are more than 2.3 billion active social media users and the number is growing at an alarming rate. So, to boost traffic to your website you can implement social sharing buttons.
- According to a report by social media today, 6 new profiles are added in Facebook every second.
- It is quite surprising fact that there are over 40 million active small business groups in Facebook.
- Facebook contributes for more than 62 percent of social login made by users to login to different websites and applications.
- There are more than 1.3 billion Twitter accounts.
- Approx 66 percent of companies in US that have more than 100 employees are using Twitter for marketing.
- 78 percent of people who make a complaint via Twitter expect a response within 60 minutes.
- LinkedIn accounts for 450 million of overall social media accounts.
- Businesses are widely using LinkedIn for posting recruitments. Study found that 17 percent of businesses in US are using LinkedIn.
- It has over 3 million active job listing.
So friends, the facts clearly states that you can’t ignore the power of social media. You need to use it according to the type of your business. Focus on those social media platforms on which most of your users are engaged. Suppose your business is B2B then focusing on Pinterest may not drive desired results for you.