While bidding adieu to an old year and saying Hello to a new, we like to read and write about predictions for the new year. So it is the peak time for the management of all organisations to chart new sales targets and profit goal for the upcoming year-2016. But before that, it is very essential for management of business organisation to go through 2015 business happenings. This will help them to know where they were right and where they went wrong. Therefore marketing team will need to review in detail the marketing figures of the year to create their best marketing strategies for the upcoming year. Here are some of the details for the top online marketing statistics of the year 2015.
- 86% of marketers expect marketing budget to increase.
- B2B marketers are more ready to invest in Digital Marketing.
- 38% of marketers plan shift traditional advertising to advertising on digital channels.
- 70% of marketers are creating more fresh content than they did last year.
- 48% of Marketers believe that there will be increased usage of email marketing in 2015.
- 44.7% of email opens occur on a mobile device.
- Smaller emails which tend to be more targeted have the highest open rate.
- The average email metrics for organisations include a 98.28 % delivery rate, 18.03% click rate and 34.04% open rate and.
- 89% of American companies performs A/B test on email campaign.
- 43% of marketers produce fresh content regularly.
- 40% of marketers depended on referral marketing.
- 30% marketers found producing fresh content difficult.
- 85% of internet users own a smartphone.
- Over 60% of smartphone users grab their mobile phones immediately after waking up.
- 71% Marketers believe mobile marketing is core to their business.
- Poorly designed mobile site is rejected by 58% users.
- 78% of Facebook users are mobile only.
- Mobile Smartphone devices produced more “Add to Cart” than Desktop devices.
- 78% of Twitter’s active users are on smartphones.
Search Engine Optimization
- 65% of searches carried organic search results from Google.
- 96% of marketers use search engine marketing to provide informational content.
- 76% of marketers use Social media to boost SEO.
- 70% of companies integrated their SEO and content strategies.
- 92% of marketers adopted Search Engine Optimization.
Social Media Marketing
- 40% of marketers generated leads from Twitter.
- 66% of marketers believes that Social Media is core to their business.
- 68% business organisation have dedicated social media team.
- eBay is the most engaging brand on Twitter.
- 95% of marketers prefer LinkedIn for distributing B2B content.
- 85% of orders from social media sites came from Facebook.
- 43% of marketers produced fresh content regularly.
- Inbound Marketing through content generated 54% more leads than traditional marketing methods.
- 78% of CMO’s think custom content is future of marketing.
- 63% of companies said posting content on social media has increased marketing effectiveness.
- Blogs on company site results in 555 more visitors.
So, if you are an entrepreneur or part of management team of any business organization, then take into account on the above mentioned marketing statistics for the year 2015. From the help of this make new business strategies for your organisation for the upcoming year. If I miss any important point, please let me know in the comment box. (source)